Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Catching Up!

Alright... It's been a while. Our crazy life got a little too crazy, and my blogging suffered. I've seen the error of my ways, however, and have renewed my comittment to you, my faithful followers!

So... William completed his 6 years with the Air Force, and we are settling into our new home outside Yoder. We are loving being so close to my parents (they live just one road over)! Wyatt loves to visit Grandpa and Mima, and he's loving all the room outside!! William is loving the ranch work, and I have been incredibly busy with all the work to do around here.

We ordered 34 chicks that will be laying eggs for me this fall, and we plan to get a couple of piggies and maybe even a milk cow! We finally have our (HUGE) garden in, and I've got my work cut out for me once the veggies start coming on!

All in all, we're loving our personal reenactment of Little House on the Prairie! :) That's the short of it... if you need more details, it's probably been awhile, so pick up the phone and give us a call!!!

1 comment:

Tom and Miriah said...

So I was noticing that Wyatt and Lucy kind of look alike! Way weird, but in some of the pictures I really think they do. They have the same nose or something....