Friday, October 2, 2009

WASHABLE Fingerpaint!


I found a new recipe for fingerpaint, and I wanted to pay homage to the brilliant woman who decided to put soap into the paint! Simple, clean fun!








I scored a HUGE roll of butcher's paper at a yard sale for 50 cents, so we're set for hours of indoor fun this winter (I'm gathering an arsenol of activities to keep this crazy man busy!)!









As you can see, Wyatt managed to get the fingerpaint everywhere, including his white socks (really, though, is there any other way to create a fingerpaint masterpiece?). It rinsed right out without a problem!













2 comments:

dcalvin said...

He looks so sad in that last picture, but oh so happy when painting. I love the idea of soap in the paint, please share the recipe with the rest of us if you can. Love to all!

The Lennons said...

One word... Awesome! Okay, two cause I couldn't choose...Awesome! Genius! Thanks for sharing and keep the arsenal comin, I got two restless ones around here!