Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Bathtime Fun!

So, I believe I've mentioned that the bathtub is my
favorite babysitter, and lucky for me, Wyatt loves to spend time in there as well. While the watercolor paints are still fun, some of the excitement over his new bathtime activity had worn off. Never Fear, mom's creative ingeniousness to the rescue! A few drops of food coloring, and he didn't want to get out for hours! His new blue water was so exciting! When blue gets old, we have lots of other colors and combos to choose from! And no, it doesn't stain anything... it's too diluted. Just one more success on the ever-growing list of Mom's Sanity Saving Boredom Busters!

3 comments:

Tom and Miriah said...

I am for sure going to try that! But if my tub and baby turn blue, I'm coming after you!

Unknown said...

Whoa!!! I love that I idea, I'm glad you tried it out for us, because I would have been scared it would dye something...good to know it doesn't! The flashlight video was too cute! And lastly the pests are ridiculous!!! I would loose my mind if there was a rattlesnake that close to the house!

dcalvin said...

What fun will be had with different colored water. I will definitely be trying that with the kiddos who come to Nana's and Papa's house. Love you tons.